Music and Reviews from Clare, Limerick, Waterford and sometimes further afield

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Busking in Ennis in aid of Ennis Musical Society

Today I fulfilled a long held ambition to busk in my home town. I overcame my inhibitions and joined collectors of Ennis Musical Society who were fundraising for their forthcoming production of The Sound of Music.  We played selections from the shows. I note that Bruce Springsteen did a spot of busking in  a public  park Boston this week as he was dropping a kid off to college.

'Fiddling'  Busking with Geraldine of EMS

This will be my last post for some time. Over the last two years I have enjoyed recording the arts events that I have attended and participated in but for now I will be concentrating on my teaching projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment